Sunday, January 5, 2014

not alone

Dannnng. Until today, I truly thought I was pretty much the only stay at home mom out there. I know that sounds crazy, but with the way the world is, women are expected to work, be a mom, and do all the housework. It's not even mostly they are expected to, but it's hard living on one income. But I've been looking mommy tips up online and I see that there are a lot of SAHM blogs.

To be honest, I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one. Sometimes I feel ashamed that I'm not bringing in income. Especially when people ask what I'm doing with my life; when I say stay at home mom, their faces almost look disgusted. But I LOVE being home with my daughter everyday. She is precious, and I don't want someone else raising my daughter. It is the most amazing thing to watch her grow and learn. I catch myself just watching her, and sometimes I get mad at my fiance when he misses something she did. not fair I KNOW. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment