Friday, January 24, 2014

motivation

I have been wanting to lose weight for about 2 years now, and after having a baby, I need it now more than ever. I have definitely put on some weight since last summer. Every day I tell myself I need to do it, but I never seem to have the motivation to do it. so since I'm on pinterest all the time, I typed in motivation. I found a couple good ideas, my favorite one was a motivation wall. I found a lot of exercises I didn't know about, a few quotes and printed them out. I also put a countdown to my goal weight so I can cross off the pounds as I go. Today is day 2, I have been trying to eat healthier and each morning I have been doing a 20 minute workout with my 10 lb. medicine ball. I really want to focus ab workouts but have been doing a little bit of everything. I just hope I don't give up after a week like I always do.




1/27/14
okay. today was my fourth day working out, and I gotta say, I am truly excited. Last night, at 8 after my daughter went to bed I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. It ended up being 1.5 miles and I know it isn't much but I'm just starting out. I found a great playlist on youtube that got me all pumped up and I was even dancing and hopping and working out my arms while I was walking. I have been trying really hard to eat healthy, but I'm a really picky eater so it's very difficult at times.


1/28/14
last night my daughter didn't go to bed until 8:30 and after that I was going to walk on the treadmill but I was so tired I decided to get a good night sleep so I was more rested for tomorrows workout so I read my book for 10 minutes and went to bed. This mornings workout was the hardest so far. The medicine ball felt extra heavy and every workout wore me out. I am doing a 30 day arm challenge that I failed today so I will have to redo it tomorrow. I checked my weight last night and its a good thing I started because I gained another pound. I know it will take months before the weight comes off more easily and faster too. So I'm going to stay off the scale for a while.


3/3/14
It has been a while since I've gotten to write about my weight loss goals. The past few weeks, I've had major setbacks. First I got my period, and afterwards, I was drained. I had no energy. Then my daughter got sick. She has been such a handful. My fiance has been working a lot of overtime so I've had my hands full with her. Then my fiance was sick last week, and this week I'm sick. So, it has been like two or three weeks since I've fully worked out. I was still trying to do some elliptical workouts when I could fit them in.

Anyways, I've redid my motivation board, I'll have to post pictures and I got to cross off 10 lbs! Lets just say, after that 10 lbs, I haven't gotten to cross off anymore :( I'm still motivated though and told my fiance that as soon as we're all feeling better I'm gonna work my butt off! I have been doing decent with eating healthy and haven't had a pop in over a month.

confession time: we were all feeling poopy today and Katlyn wanted to get McDonalds for lunch, so I said OK. It was a mistake, I ate 2 mcdoubles, and a medium fry!! That was almost 1200 calories! But I was craving mcdonalds and still don't know how to say no when it comes to eating out. When it's in my house, I can control what I have in my fridge and pantry. Eating out is a whole other story. I told Katlyn he's my downfall! He's supposed to be my helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment