Wednesday, January 1, 2014

about me

This is my family! My fiance is 22, my daughter Lamora is 13 months old, and I just turned 21 in November. I get to be a stay at home mom with my precious daughter and I am so grateful to my husband for supporting me. I couldn't imagine only seeing my daughter for a few hours a day.  



I'm just a laid back first time mommy who still has a lot to learn. I like to paint, do crafts, cook, try being a super wife(haha even though I'm far from it) and just hangout with my babygirl.




By the way, did I mention I'm getting married this September?! I am so excited! I have so much to do, since I plan on making all my decorations. I almost have too many ideas and get so anxious sometimes it keeps me up at night. That sounds so lame, but I think the most when I'm trying to fall asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment